The Samsung Galaxy S III Smartphone launch event in London. The Korean manufacturer has stated that India is in the first list of countries getting their hands on the all new Galaxy S III.
Samsung Electronics unveiled a new top-of-the-range Galaxy Smartphone in London updating the most direct competitor to Apple's iPhone with a larger touch screen and more powerful processor.
The new Galaxy SIII model will have a 4.8 inch touch screen, 8 megapixel camera and will use the latest version of Google's Android (Ice Cream Sandwich). The smart phone will be launched in the first week of June, just after the May 29 debut in Europe. Coming to another important detail, Galaxy S III will be priced at Rs. 38,000 (MRP), while the street price is expected to be around Rs. 34,000.
• 4.8 inch HD Super AMOLED (1280x720) display
• Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
• 8MP Auto Focus rear camera with Flash & Zero Shutter Lag, BSI
• 1.9MP front camera, HD recording @30fps with Zero Shutter Lag, BSI
• Recording & Playback: Full HD (1080p)
• Burst shot & Best photo, Recording snapshot, HDR
• Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, WiFi HT40, GPS/GLONASS
• NFC, Bluetooth 4.0(LE)
• 16/ 32GB User memory (64GB available soon) + microSD slot (up to 64GB)
• Dimensions: 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm, 133g
• Battery: 2,100 mAh