Sunday, 22 July 2012
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
1) Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is a mid range phone with Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo), upgradable to v2.3
2) It comes with a 3.5 inch capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels.
3) It runs on a 800 MHz ARM 11 processor and Adreno 200 GPU. It includes 2 GB microSD card.
4) Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS Navigation.
5) Camera is 5 MP with autofocus and LED flash and supports GeoTagging and Face / Smile Detection.
6) Other key features are TouchWiz V3.0 UI, Swype Text Input Method and DNSe Sound Enhancement.
7) Battery is Li-Ion 1350 mAh with talk time of upto 11hrs (2G) / 6hr 30 min (3G).
Design and Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is a smartphone with an Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system, and powered by an 800 MHz ARM11 processor. It is lightweight at just 113 g. The Graphics are handled by Adreno chipset. The phone is designed with 3.5 inch TFT LCD HVGA screen that display images with a high degree of clarity. The TouchWiz feature customizes the screen.
Camera and Multimedia
The phone has a powerful 5 MP camera with LED flash and advanced features such as White Balance, Image-Editor, Auto Focus, and others. The camera is powerful enough to photograph in poor visibility as well as capture distant and moving objects. Images are saved in JPEG format. High-quality videos can be captured and displayed at a 1280x720 pixel resolution. High quality audio can be enjoyed on the phone with preloaded and downloaded music tracks. These tracks are saved in MP3, WAV and MIDI formats. FM Radio is another source for some great music that can be downloaded. A-GPS, Google and digital Compass provide guidance during long journeys especially unfamiliar destinations. Social networks provide access to Facebook and Twitter.
Connectivity and Features
The Android Browser provides speedy access to the internet on the GPRS, EDGE, 3G and Wi-Fi platforms. Wi-Fi Hotspot provides connectivity to other Wi-Fi enabled devices. W-Mails Instant-Messaging are some of the features available on the phone. It is a great business companion allowing conference calls, speed-dialling, and call-divert. MS Office documents can be edited and viewed anytime, anywhere. Bluetooth and USB connect the phone to a computer.
Battery and Storage
A 1350 mAh rechargeable Li-Ion battery is used in the phone and it provides 11 hours on 2G and 6 hours talk-time on 3G networks. 158 MB internal storage can be enhanced to 32 GB with SD card.
Posted by Best-Mature at 21:24